I know it can be hard to keep going with your business and your dream if you barely make any money, maybe you don’t make any money at all. But before you give up, take a look at this and give yourself permission to go all in with your dream and let yourself be successful.
5 steps to make your business profitable
- The first thing to understand is that running a business is not that much of a difference having a job. You need to show up, make an effort and do what’s expected of you. Let me ask you. If you don’t do the work that you are supposed to in a 9-5 job, do you get payed then? NO. Same goes with your business. You need to have something to sell, then you need to get in front of the right people and then you need to actually sell it. Get it? No rocket science so far?!
- The next step is to be visible to your ideal clients. This is something I know many find boring and think that is not that important, but it is needed for you to figure out who you are selling to. Be crystal clear and niche it down as much as possible. Be cause if you are talking to everybody, you are talking to nobody. Get it? Sit down, write down what kind of problem you solve, then be clear around who you are there for and then find your clients.
- It can be lonely to do this business on your own. Actually, women who partner up with each other are more likely to be in business for longer and get success faster. So get your ass in a tribe that has your back, Goddess Success Tribe, online and also offline. If you don’t have any local group in your city, then start your own. I have mine and we are now 15 successful ladies that have each others back.
- Burn the boat. This is actually crucial to really make it. You need to stop thinking about going back to a job. This is something that I have been struggling with myself, but only when I went all in and said that this is for life, I will never give up, then it took off for me. And you need to believe in yourself 100% and say that this is what you are born to do, this is your destiny and then you go out there and claim it. Tell it to your husband, partner, friends, etc. This is what you are called to do and no one can ever stop you. You maybe think in your head right now that it will not make any difference, but I promise you it will. So go all in and never look back.
- If you don’t have any clients right now, the fastest way to get them is locally. What can you offer right now? today? Are you out there on videos, Facebook live, Instagram? Can you have an ad in your local newspaper? Be on the local radio station? Can you do some free sessions and then have them on board for your coaching package? These are things I have done and you can do them too. Nothing to worry about anymore. Just jump right in and be visibel, be all over the place and before you know it you have your business off the ground and you make consistent money in your business.
I hope that this help you and that you don’t go back to a job. You must believe in yourself 100% and do the work. Just show up. Put one foot in front of the other and that is how you build anything. Rome was not built in a day, neither is a solid business that wants to be in business for decades.
PS. Want more help to make consistent money in your business? Sign up for a discovery call with me and we can talk to see if I’m the right mentor for you.